music lover...
MUSIC LOVER

I'm ilsixteen.That's all you need to know.

LIKES

NARUTO VOCALOID SHUGO-CHARA...in short,ANIME!And my computer...

HATE

WACKOS SOME-OTHER-PPL

WISH

I WISH THAT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD EXCLUDING ME AND A COUPLE OF FRENS WOULD DIE!

GOSSIP



FRIENDS

http://re-winded.blogspot.com/ http://breaking-dead-silence.blogspot.com/ http://www.catpackgroup.blogspot.com/ http://japaneseanimelove.blogspot.com/



ARCHIVE

April 2010
May 2010
June 2010


CREDITS

blogger
blogskins
Saturday, April 3, 2010

1:21 PM

Funerals...
My most favourite event...
Currently waiting for my own

Every week...
A different funeral would be held...
Me going to each one

The Atmosphere..
Surrounding it is soothing...
With all the sad cries in the background

Death...
Like I've said before...
Is catching up...
It's the pathway to my fate, MY funeral

Waiting...
When is it going to come...
The only thing I'm looking forward to...
Can time pass any slower?

My funeral...
Is approaching...
Good

Happiness...
Is what i would feel...
If i still could

It's time...
Goodbye~


music is always cool...