music lover...
MUSIC LOVER

I'm ilsixteen.That's all you need to know.

LIKES

NARUTO VOCALOID SHUGO-CHARA...in short,ANIME!And my computer...

HATE

WACKOS SOME-OTHER-PPL

WISH

I WISH THAT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD EXCLUDING ME AND A COUPLE OF FRENS WOULD DIE!

GOSSIP



FRIENDS

http://re-winded.blogspot.com/ http://breaking-dead-silence.blogspot.com/ http://www.catpackgroup.blogspot.com/ http://japaneseanimelove.blogspot.com/



ARCHIVE

April 2010
May 2010
June 2010


CREDITS

blogger
blogskins
Tuesday, April 6, 2010

7:15 PM

Hell...
Eighteen levels in total...
What shit...
I want more than that...
I want to go through all the stages of hell...
So fun

Fire...
Burning...
Screaming...
Is probably all that's going on down there...
Awesome


Hell...
It's where i belong...
My Dream place...well,sort of...
I don't believe in dreams anymore...
So it's just a place that i want to go so badly

Nice place...
Think i'll prefer it compared to where i am now...
This sucks...
I hate stupid life

Hell...
Hurry up and escort me there already...
Patience is not really my thing...
Speed up a bit

Heat...
As i feel it on my skin...
I've finally arrived...
Yay

music is always cool...