music lover...
MUSIC LOVER
I'm ilsixteen.That's all you need to know.
LIKES
NARUTO VOCALOID SHUGO-CHARA...in short,ANIME!And my computer...
HATE
WACKOS SOME-OTHER-PPL
WISH
I WISH THAT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD EXCLUDING ME AND A COUPLE OF FRENS WOULD DIE!
GOSSIP
FRIENDS
http://re-winded.blogspot.com/
http://breaking-dead-silence.blogspot.com/
http://www.catpackgroup.blogspot.com/
http://japaneseanimelove.blogspot.com/
ARCHIVE
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
CREDITS
blogger
blogskins
Yes... I absolutely have Nothing Better To Do!
This is the real first post seh...HAHA so damn long then i start. Juz found out that Youthful's fav hobby is CAPS RAPing!!! AHHHHH!!! RUN!!! She scares the $h!t outta me...
Anyway...mah new bed is comin today...yay...NOT!!! I DUN WAN A STINKING BED!!! I'M FINE ON MAH MATTRESS! WHY CAN'T ANY OF YOU WACKOS UNDERSTAND THAT!!!
Just So You Know...There are wackos in mah hse demanding me to call them 'family'. EW...preposterous!!!
I hate those wackos!!! You with me? Huh jo?
LET US JOIN FORCES AND RULE OVER THEM!!! NO... WE SHALL RULE OVER THE WORLD!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! *fire aura on perimeter of self and flames in eyes* *VB pours a bucket of water on me* I NOT ON FIRE DAMMIT!!! o.0...sry for the random part ^^