music lover...
MUSIC LOVER
I'm ilsixteen.That's all you need to know.
LIKES
NARUTO VOCALOID SHUGO-CHARA...in short,ANIME!And my computer...
HATE
WACKOS SOME-OTHER-PPL
WISH
I WISH THAT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD EXCLUDING ME AND A COUPLE OF FRENS WOULD DIE!
GOSSIP
FRIENDS
http://re-winded.blogspot.com/
http://breaking-dead-silence.blogspot.com/
http://www.catpackgroup.blogspot.com/
http://japaneseanimelove.blogspot.com/
ARCHIVE
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
CREDITS
blogger
blogskins
Walao!!! Todae damn sian seh!!! HAHA!!! Ditched jolene and Eden...well,sorta...
Anyway this is wad i do in class when i bored:
Every word, Every sentence that was written by you
I will remember it in my heart forever
Do not leave me here just like that
Without a single trace to follow
When there is no YOU in this world
I do not understand the extends the happiness
No more exchanging of love notes
I might not survive to the end~
Do you not know
That you have something special within you
Everything of you
Is a hundred marks to me
How is it that you are so perfect
Have a cup of bitter tea to lower your temperature~
I love you
You are my Romeo
I am willing
To be your Juliet
Everyday in Bliss
Everynight of romance
Let all your love out to me~
I know that you still love me. Although,
The reason that we separated. We must come to accept it
You knew how upset i would have been. So,
Even at the end you still smiled and urged me on
I know that you cannnot bear to let me go. Which was why,
You closed your eyes and left without turning back~
Who was it that said black and white could not be paired
There is nothing in this world that cannot be done
Though the day does not know about the darkness at night
You on the other hand know my strengths~
I just want to hear you say, you love me
I also want to hear you say, you miss me
All this years, have you ever thought of me
I just want to say to you, i love you
I just want to say to you, i miss you
All these years, do you know that i kept thinking of you~
Together we play in the waves
Together we take a walk and relax at the beach
This sunny summer day
I just want you by my side~
未来某年某月某日某时某分某秒某人某地某种永远的心情
不会忘记此刻l-o-v-e~
不管你去哪里
我都會跟著你
我只想和你在一起~
永遠让你微笑
永遠让你开心
這就是我的责任~
So nice seh...My awesome work><
HAHA!!! SEE YA PPLZ!!!XD